Here at Think Print & Design we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account.
What information do we collect?
When ordering, filling out forms or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address. Any information which you provide in this way is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
If you make a payment via our website we also have information about you stored with Stripe. Below is a list of that information.
- The origin country of your payment information (as determined by Stripe)
- The amount you have been billed and the date of the billing
- Your full payment information (this is only accessible to Stripe)
- Your payment card brand (Mastercard, Visa etc, this is accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The last four digits of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The expiry date of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. This site uses small files known as cookies as part of user authentication and to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all information is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. No information is collected that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items;
- The IP address of the visitors web service.
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com or .net).
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us including any such terms used.
- Google Analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this website.
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
- We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Think Print & Design never to disclose any technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third parties unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information, if any, will be used only by Think Print & Design and only for statistical any other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of GDPR.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we work to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
At any time you are welcome to contact us and request access to the information we hold about you. Please send your requests to [email protected]
When you submit a support question we may collect your first name and last name (only when provided), phone number and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect your name (only when provided) and your email address so that we can correspond with you. Your personal data will not only be stored in the website’s database but also in Mailchimp, the application we use to send our newsletters.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We use Mailchimp for our newsletter campaigns.
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. They have a campaign builder that makes it easy to create email templates.
In Mailchimp we only store your email address and when provide it, your name.
We currently use Stripe as our payment processor. Stripe is an online payment processor for internet businesses and is fully GDPR compliant. We have no direct access to your financial details.
Address: Unit N, Strandfield Business Park,Kerlogue, Co. Wexford
Phone: +353 (0)53 91 80094
Email: [email protected]